- Continuous 24/48/72 hour registration (2 to 12 lead).
- Selection of relevant ECG-strips.
- Quantification of supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias.
- Reports including frequency trendgram, frequency histogram, RR intervals and bar graphs of arrhythmias.
- Customized reports possible, for example a complete analysis of other cardiological aspects, including QT interval, ST/T abnormalities, PR interval, Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and Heart Rate Turbulence (HRT).
Fysiologic ECG Services is specialized in the analysis and registration of electrocardiograms (ECGs). Our analysis procedure guarantees high reliability. Our ECG services offer full support, including free use of our ECG recorders.
Fysiologic Learnings organizes accredited retraining courses and continuing education on anatomy, rhythm and conduction disorders and ECG analysis and interpretation.
Fysiologic Hardware develops software and hardware in-house, while keeping track of the latest technological and medical advancements.
LEADS Online provides you with the opportunity to extract several vectorcardiographic variables (the ventricular gradient and the spatial QRS-T angle in particular) from the standard 12-lead ECG, for scientific purposes.
Fysiologic Global operates worldwide. Next to our headquarters in Amsterdam, we have branches in Denmark, South-Africa and the Netherlands Antilles.
In the Netherlands, each day more than a hundred people die of cardiovascular disorders. Therefore, we spend each minute of our time on electrocardiography: we register, analyze, diagnose, improve and innovate. By doing this, we have been saving lives since 1977. Because ECG is in our DNA.
Your doctor has requested an ECG registration to monitor your heart rhythm. Here we provide you with more information on ECG in general and on using the ECG recorder.
Order your ECG disposables quick and easy with this online order form.
- Herikerbergweg 145-179 1101 CN Amsterdam
- T +31 (0)88 045 06 00 F +31 (0)88 045 06 10
- email@example.com KVK 30233734